Online Writing Resources
Online Writing Lab (OWL)
Writing tutors review submitted papers, scholarship essays and job applications Monday through Thursday until 3 PM. Anything submitted after 3 PM Thursday is reviewed the following Monday. Turn-around time is usually 24 hours or less.
EFSC Library Resources
Online writing resources, including MLA and APA tips, are available on our LibGuides site.
Focus on writing skills
The Titusville Writing Center is an integrated service at the Titusville Academic Success Center (ASC), located in Building 1, Room 115. Services for EFSC students include paper review, grammar help and developmental writing assistance.
The Writing Center hours are Monday - Thursday, 8 AM to 5 PM. See the boxes on this page for information on Virtual Tutoring and on-campus tutoring.
We suggest you have the following items available when you meet with a writing tutor:
- A printed version of the latest draft of your written work
- Instructor's assignment guidelines
- A flash drive so you can save any changes or corrections you make during the consultation
- Printouts or photocopies of sources used
- A list of any questions or concerns
- Your copy of the college-wide handbook, A Writer's Reference
- An open mind and a willingness to accept constructive feedback
Contacts & Hours
Titusville Campus, Bldg. 1, Rm. 115
(inside the Academic Success Center)
Virtual Tutoring Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 5:30 PM. View Virtual Tutoring Information.
On-Campus: Monday - Thursday,
8 AM - 5 PM. Walk-ins are welcome but appointments are preferred to avoid wait times.