Assessment Center Related Accommodations
Students with documented testing accommodations must present them to EFSC's disability/accessibility team, Student Access for Improved Learning (SAIL), prior to the desired test date. EFSC Assessment Center staff will work with the SAIL team to provide approved testing accommodations.
How to request testing accommodations:
- Student presents documentation to SAIL
- SAIL intakes documentation and makes a determination on accommodations.
- SAIL informs Testing Center about candidate's accommodations.
- High School students must provide a copy of their approved test accommodations to the Testing and Assessment Center via email.
- Testing Center plans for accommodated testing needs.
- Candidate tests online.