RegisterBlast: EFSC's On-Campus Test Appointment Scheduler
All on-campus test appointments for May 1, 2021 and later are being scheduled via the RegisterBlast online scheduling system. Review the information below and then use the button to schedule via RegisterBlast.
RegisterBlast General Rules:
- Titan Student email will be used if one has been issued to the test candidate.
- A confirmation email is immediately generated when a test appointment is booked. A reminder email will also be sent 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- There are no refunds for no shows for scheduled test appointments.
- Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis due to extraneous/unusual circumstances and are limited to the test fee only. Contact email@example.com
RegisterBlast System Benefits:
- Self-service online test appointment Scheduling Program available 24/7 for on-campus appointments
- Allows you to schedule up to 24 hours before a test appointment
- Accepts credit card payment for test fees at the time of scheduling
- Portal can accommodate non-EFSC students as well as those accepted to the college
- Integrated in EFSC website; no external link required
- No more calling, leaving messages, waiting for a return phone call to schedule an on-campus test appointment.
- Eliminates the need to visit the EFSC Business Office to pay a test fee. A small handling fee will be added for processing the credit card test fee payment.
- Allows student to reschedule the test appointment up to 24 hours before.
Exams available for scheduling with RegisterBlast
- PERT: initial test and retests - Retest requests will receive specific Assessment Codes that will accurately reflect assessing needed retest fee’s that are appropriate to your test record. The codes will be used to schedule the actual test appointment and can take up to 3 business days to process. View additional PERT details if needed before registering.
- ACCUPLACER’s Advanced Algebraic Functions (AAF) for advanced math placement: Requires 130+ in PERT Math or 258+ on ACCUPLACER’s Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, & Statistics (QAS). View more advanced math testing information.
- TABE: initial test and retests - Ensure retesting is after 90 days or with 30 hours of instruction in each subject. View TABE testing details if needed before registering.
- CLEP and DSST Exams - Review these credit by exam tests if needed before registering.
- Automotive Services Excellence (ASE) Certification Exams - Review ASE industry certification details if needed before requesting an on-campus ACE exam through RegisterBlast
- Foreign Language Competency Exam (BYU/Flats) - View the foreign language competency exam information if needed before using RegisterBlast to schedule an on-campus exam.
Please Note: All remote testing options also still exist and online options include the ACCUPLACER Placement test, TEAS, Academic Exams, and some Industry Certifications. Visit the remote testing page for information on scheduling these remote exams that are not offered on campus and that are not scheduled through RegisterBlast.
If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org